Tuesday 6 October 2015

Flat caps and the 60's

Rocking the 1960's look this week in the cap I got on Saturday 
from the charity shop
The boots I paid £8 for a couple of years ago and are 
a staple part of my wardrobe.  
Jacket from a lovely man on Brick Lane market 
who I got this waistcoat from on another visit
I wonder what Sunday will bring at this month's 
Vintage Village at Stockport Market
Looking forward to seeing all our trader friends again then popping over to The Vintage Emporium at Pear Mill for tea and cakes 


3 comments:

  1. You totally rock the 1960s, Lynn! That dress is fabulous and you know how much I love a suede waistcoat. Excited about Sunday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress - you are one cool chick, Lynn! xxx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS