Wednesday 10 December 2014

Santa in Black and White

The theme this year for our craft group's Secret Santa is Black and White.  The idea is to give a present upto the value of £5 incorporating the theme.
I've used two pieces of A3 paper, laid them on top of each other and machine stitched using black thread.
Then using a black fine liner I've drawn on the paper.  Wrapping the paper around the present I then machine stitched it closed.
As it's a secret I can't tell you what's inside.  You will have to see if Santa has it in his sack for you.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely Lynn. We have done one too over at AVJ but we can only use card or paper - sharing what I have given and received on 14th December. It is very exciting doing Secret Santa! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG DOES NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS COMMENTS